Work in Progress.. Having Fun

Guest sheriff_bob

Guest sheriff_bob

Hey this is my first time with Cubecart and its been amazing. I love how versatile it is, and how well it was coded. I realise that there are spelling mistakes and a few other issues on my site but I just wanted to see what yall thought of it at this point and I'm going to continue to modify the site before it is open to the public

Site Basically Finished

***Note: Dont order anything :innocent: ***

http://www.thewoodendrawer.com/

Needs Work:

Getting Multiple Images to work again?

As you said, it needs work. The navigation threw me off at first, but after you know what you're clicking on, it was fine. Not everybody will apperciate that though, so the easier it is to understand and follow, the better.

You need to get your shopping bag page looking the same as your product pages, in my opinion. After adding a product to the shopping bag, the new page looks like a mess (falling apart) compared to the previous pages.

You also need to fix your footer. On my screen, its scrunched up into the bottom left corner of the page...

Guest sheriff_bob

Hey booker thanks.

Yeah those are all definately things that need work. I questioned whether i should post the page now or later when its complete. and I think I'm happy with posting it now as you all will be able to watch the evolution of the page and be able to tell me yah or nay to some of my concepts.

I think that once you get those things worked out, you're going to have a nice little site. The style you are aiming for seems very smooth, in my opinion. You just have to get everything worked out :(

yes very nice indeed as booker said navigation bit weird to u find it and my only grudge in 800x600 u have to scroll left and right and i personally dont like that.

but im sure finished product will be better

My first comment is: very nice and clean indeed, keep up the good work. Next is widen the cells where your search code is located so the 'go' button lines up with the text field.

Note to Brooky: can you edit this in the distribution file; replace the 110 width into 210?

Guest twisted

You need to get your shopping bag page looking the same as your product pages, in my opinion. After adding a product to the shopping bag, the new page looks like a mess (falling apart) compared to the previous pages.

Ditto on the search results page.

Homer,

my only grudge in 800x600 u have to scroll left and right and i personally dont like that.

I think you'll find that issue is related to this issue:

You also need to fix your footer. On my screen, its scrunched up into the bottom left corner of the page...

Which i would suggest a fix for in the manner of adding a "colspan="2" to the cell holding the copyright info. Also...change your "align='middle' " to "align='center' "

"middle" is for valign's.

:D

• 1 month later...