user friendly registration and login

My customer has found it confusing that when you register you are not told that your email address is your login name - and that when you login you are asked fo your username (and you have no way of knowing to enter your email address)

This simple modification changes the english text for username to be "Username (email address):" and changes the text of 'note_required' => "Please note that all fields that have an asterix (*) are required to process your registration. Your email address will be your login name next time you visit us.",

the attached file would be ftp-ed to STORE/language/en

mark.

lang.inc.php

yeah the best idea is always post instructions if u can as many of us have heavily modded stores.

also i think this mayb in wrong part of forum this area is for design work -skins and templates this should really of been posted in other area.

thanks for the replies, I guess they say newbie for a reason. I am still working out what goes where etc and realising how many people have paved the way for me.

all i can say bud is take your time and dont panic before i started using cubecart 2 i had never used php in my life i entered into forum as a newbie and after several posts was posting myself.It is only thru the fantastic support of the members in here that u fully understand wot it is ur doing and how it works.Dont be afraid to ask anything as one of us will try and help.

Most important thing tho

search is your friend you will find so much info in here regarding your cart try searching for it first.