My Store so far...

Guest ufa57

Guest ufa57

Tell me what you guys think of my store so far? Don't hold anything back...I take constructive criticism quite well.

URL REMOVED by booker

I'm still doing configurations with my store...and sometime later, I'll definitely be purchasing a CC template to give it a more clean finish (don't know if that's working backwards). Anyway, I'll also remove the language box, as soon as I figure out how, as English is the only language I'll be supporting.

Edited by ufa57

Nice looking color scheme you have going. The only thing I see that is not matching is the [GO] button (in the search field at the top of the page), the [Login] button, on your login page, and the [Register] button on the register page. These button colors can be changed by editing your admin/style.css file.

One quick suggestion is to get rid of your language box (if you only intend on using English). You can do that by editing your subfooter.inc.php file and simply removing the line that contains the language box.

Also, if you are the owner of the forums you are linked to, I would advice changing the style of the forum to match your site. It seems to flashy to match with cool tones of your site. Changing the colors to match wouldn't be a bad idea either.

very nice colour scheme and layout

the only thing i would say is the centre section of the title bars doesn't seem to match end pieces have you forgot to do that part or did u want it like that?

Guest ufa57

@Booker: For the forum what I have is a skin selector option with different color schemes where individuals could choose whatever color scheme they felt like using. I do intend to create a skin that will match the business's color scheme though. So you don't think having different skin's option is a good idea? I will take out some of the animated gifs to help tone down the site a bit as well.

Thanks for letting me know where I could edit these buttonsr.

@evilhomer: Are you talking about the double lines beside the "Add to Favorites" button? I was planning on leaving it that way, but I could try to color match it to make it match the scheme more.

Guest ufa57

no sorry i meant the bars across the tops of your boxes e.g categories,information

that contain the titles

Oh! That's how the template was made, so I'll have to leave it like it is. :(

Guest OskMedia

2 out of box......dont be scared to make it different move tbales get rid of tbales trahs osme do wierd things .....don't keep it like cube cart styl;e make it unique

Guest ufa57

Thanks OskMedia. I'm going to be changing my template in the near future. I am still playing around with the idea with whether to do it myself, or actually purchase one from cubedesign.

I'm just a little hesitant right now as I don't know how to implement a cart into a web design/template...but I'm sure there's a tutorial on that around here somewhere. :(

Guest twisted

If yu were to by a template [at least, one of mine], there is no "implementing involved. with my templates, you simply upload them, and you're ready to go.

You may have to change the name to suit your own site, but I include instructions for that. Otherwise...it's simply Plug 'N Play :D

Guest ufa57

If yu were to by a template [at least, one of mine], there is no "implementing involved. with my templates, you simply upload them, and you're ready to go.

You may have to change the name to suit your own site, but I include instructions for that. Otherwise...it's simply Plug 'N Play :D

Could you post the link to your store so I could see what you have? Thanks.

I've looked at others, but none suited the kind of products I'm selling.

*Sophie*

Am I missing something here.... This is a CubeCart forum and the store we're all looking at in this thread is an OSCommerce store....

:)