Delivery and Invoice address issue

Guest pellserve

Guest pellserve

Hi again,

I did raise this while ago but no-one seemed to acknowledge it unfortanately, nevermind.

Anyway, I have installed the new beta version .. impressed, i like the new skin too.

But when you click through the shopping cart to 'pay' for your goods ... there is no option to change the Delivery Address which I think is a little strange as I know many people that want their Invoice sent to their home address, but the item to be delivered to their work address to ensure they receive it. Or bought a gift for someone and want it delivered to that persons address, yet the invoice and payment details sent to them ...

In CC3 you are able to change the invoice address, yet the delivery address stays the same as the one you entered when you signed up ...

Have I misunderstood something here? Am I confusing Invoice and Delivery?

Thanks!

This lack of being able to change the delivery address is a major problem in my being able to use Cubecart. I want to setup a site for my wifes Florist shop, most deliveries are to a different address than the purchasers. Is this easily modded? or do I have to look elsewhere.

Thanks

Frank

There's an option in admin/general settings "Allow dispatch to address other than invoice address?". You can change this to "Yes" or change your global.inc.php to read:

$config['shipAddressLock'] = '0';

And the option to modify the delivery address is enabled.

Hope that helps.