Stock level not decreasing

Guest pellserve

Guest pellserve

I've also just been testing the stock control feature ... its good that it won't allow me purchase a number of items exceeding the number i specified and caps it to that limit, but after i have purchased all 10 items lets say .. next timei log back in i can still buy another 10 items .. it hasn't decreased the stock level .. i have 'Completed' the orderand set Allow out of stock purchases? to No but still the same ..

Any thoughts?

Guest toverfeetje

Hello Everyone,

I had the same problem as all of you. I use Print order form as payment method. I think that's the problem. In this gateway payment is not really done. The goods will be decreased when payment is succesfull.

I can sent my orderform.php if you want.

Toverfeetje.

Guest pellserve

Hello Everyone,

I had the same problem as all of you. I use Print order form as payment method. I think that's the problem. In this gateway payment is not really done. The goods will be decreased when payment is succesfull.

I can sent my orderform.php if you want.

Toverfeetje.

Yeah well I agree as a result of using the print order form it shouldn't reduce the stock level until the order has been confirmed as despatched / completed in the admin section.

The problem is that even when the webmaster confirms the order as being successful and despatched the stock level is accordingly NOT decreased as it should be.

I have already posted this in the 'bugs' section and hopefully it'll be addressed.

Have you tried doing this using a paypal or other method? Do you know for definite that those methods will decrease the stock level, because my understanding is that the webmaster still has to change the customer status to confirmed etc for this to be effective? Or does it work automatically subject to payment?

pellserve.com

Guest Cyberious

I'm having the same problem with the Print Order form.

After I set the status to "Completed" for that order, the stock level doesn't decrease.

Will be looking for a solution here if anyone posts.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest THEUPMAN

using a test account ipn ... stock is not reduced.

Even after admin confirms order ...

hmmm ... actually the product inventory does show a reduction ... but the number available for purchace in the cart has not changed ..

hmm .. ;)