Music Previews? possible?

Guest bassyard

Guest bassyard

Hi I'm setting up a store for a record label, and they want audiopreviews of the tracks for every release...

Is there a hack available to do this or anybody who could help me with the coding?

What would be perfect:

the possibillity for a few preview tracks (maybe 8?) that belong to the product, the labels could be A, B, C, D, etc

Maybe an upload possibility for the previews to a specific folder?

I hope somebody can/wants to help me it would be greatly appreciated!! :cry:

i believe u can get this for v2 dunno if it would work for v3 tho its called the wimpy button

i cant remember who has this tho sorry :cry:

Guest rickbradford

Outside of customization, couldn't you just put an html link inside the description? You could call the link whatever you wanted and it would open up in whatever player the customer uses.

I haven't used v3 yet, though -- I'm just assuming you can still use html in the description...

--Rb

Hello,

You can do this but it would be a little tricky... I can do it for you and it would involve making a popup box but it is do-able. If you would like to discuss it further PM me with you MSN or Yahoo ID.

Regards,

Paul

Guest bassyard

Outside of customization, couldn't you just put an html link inside the description? You could call the link whatever you wanted and it would open up in whatever player the customer uses.

Problem is that the guy who's gonna add the products doesn't know html, I could make him a template but it would be "easier" to customize :cry:

To Tripplecam: PM send :errm:

Guest rickbradford

Problem is that the guy who's gonna add the products doesn't know html, I could make him a template but it would be "easier" to customize

Ah, I see.

I think a great feature for CubeCart would be a way to set up a sort of template for adding products. For instance, if you know you want to put such and such content/links/whatever in every description, that way it'd already be there when you added the product.

Anyway, good luck!