ProtX Payment gateway

Guest fiveboys

Guest fiveboys

Hi, I have added products to CC3 and now testing the ProtX gateway, not sure whether to post this in the bugs section or if I am doing something wrong.

I have enabled the gateway and tried to checkout but keep getting an error message saying my vendor txcode is missing or my encryption password is wrong.

This is the error I see when trying to connect or transfer to the ProtX website.

"Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password."

With protx you have a main admin section with which you use your vendor name as the vendor, you use the vendor name again as the username and then the main password to access the admin pages. The main admin pages allow you to setup account parameters and also set up users so they can login and view the transactions on the account.

Has anyone managed to get their protx gateway working yet?

If they have any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried different combinations of vendornames, usernames and passwords and it still wont work. I would now happily pay someone to get this working, I dont want to spend time adding products to CC if it wont take the payments using protx.

;)