Purchase without account

Guest magnusj

Guest magnusj

Hi

I would like to know if the "Purchase without account" (Express Checkout) feature is implemented yet. And if not - will it be?

Thanks!

Magnus J

• 2 weeks later...

this is available under v2 but not v3 im afraid it will be some time before the mods for v3 are coming out as this is still in beta testing and as should not really be used in a live store.And until the final release is out(ive heard end of june and we finished bug testing) the mods will start to trickle thru.

• 3 months later...

Iceman,

I'm interested in that mod if you have it for version 3. I have the one you did for version 2 and it's fantastic.

I did make a slight change though, which put password creation as well on the same screen (That way if wanted to register all they need to do is enter a password instead of having to go to another screen to do that). If you want to see it you can go here

http://www.just-holler.co.uk/cart/view_cart.php?add=2&quan=1

then click continue (Don't worry the site is not live yet , so the dummy transactions are ok) . I can give you the source for that if you're interested, but I digress...

I'm veeerrryyy interested in the express checkout mod for v3.