Couple of other things I have found.

Guest twisted

Guest twisted

I had a couple of items in my shopping basket.

If I go away, and come back later, the items are still there.

Thats fine.

But they were both test products. I deleted them, and then went about addings some real products to the store.

When I viewed the storefront again....those 2 products were still in my shopping cart. But of course, they didn;t exist so there were no details. But it still said i had 2 items in my cart. So if you delete a product from inventory that has already been placed in a users shopping cart, it will stay there, even if you delete the product.

Methinks that needs looking into.

Also...sale items. I had no items on sale...and yet the 3 real products I added, were listed in the Sale Items box. It had the product name, and then "Save" which of course was blank as they were not on sale.

Thats not right.

In admin, number of products per page is left at the default of 10. Yet in the store, when i click the category that had the 3 items in it....only 2 showed up in the listings. With no pagination to allow me to view the "second" page. The only way i could view the 3rd product, was, as I knew its name, to search for it and view it from the search results.

That ain;t right either.

Anyone else experience these weirdities?

Guest sheriff_bob

and if i user somehow moves directly to part2 of the checkout, when you click on the continue button it gives you a MySQL error.