Multiple price changes

Guest simoncox

Guest simoncox

Will it be possible to change the value of multiple items in one go? Example I have 100 products all with the same price and it needs to be changed - currently it seems as if I need to go through all 100 products individually to change the price.

update

i have created new page change_price.php which i have managed to set up to show relevant information and allows you to search by category.I have the alter text box set up for main price and an edit price button all neat and tidy.All i need to work out is how to make the button to update database when clicked.

when this is finished it will be a case of uploading price_change.php to admin folder and changing one line of code in nav.php in admin folder.

keep u posted

i got ur pm wot fields would u be looking to change as well as price? im not sure i quite understood wot u mean? i have it set up like so you have all prods from 1 cat and then you can go thru each and change price on that page,u cant do all at once but u can do all on one page rather than going thru edit product each time.If you want any extra fields editable as well pls let me know so i can do at same time pls.

• 1 year later...
Guest Tariksin

This thread is dead since long ago. But what hapent to that mod? I myself need to do the exact thing - Changing price of every product in a category.

What to do?