Deleting product image

Hello,

I've just installed CubeCart 3 on my site and I was wondering how I can delete the image on the Product Information page, as well as the text that says Location: /Category1 at the top of that same page.

I tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info...

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks ;)

Guest vrakas

In the Admin CP go to File Manager> Manage images and you can delete them from there.\The same occurs for the Categories go to Catalogs > view categories and if they are empty you can delete them.

In the Admin CP go to File Manager> Manage images and you can delete them from there.\The same occurs for the Categories go to Catalogs > view categories and if they are empty you can delete them.

Well, I'd like to be able to still have the images on the main page, columns and the category pages... everywhere except on the Product Information page.

That's what I can't seem to do...

Guest twisted

I'm kinda confused......why would you not want to have an image on the product information page? Thats where people go to get more information on a product, including looking at a picture of it.

Or, do you mean the miniscule category picture under the text you mention?

I'm kinda confused......why would you not want to have an image on the product information page? Thats where people go to get more information on a product, including looking at a picture of it.

Or, do you mean the miniscule category picture under the text you mention?

Yes, it's that small one I want to get rid of.

If you look here you'll see that little picture above the big one in the description. That's the one I want to remove, long with the text "Location: /Earrings" at the top, but I do want to still have the thumbnails on every other page.

I hope I've explained it more clearly this time.

Thanks again ;)