Download to launch: 1 week. Thanks!

Guest sartist

Guest sartist

I downloaded CC one week ago, installed it, added a mod or two, changed the graphics, and now it's up and running. It doesn't look like what I would ideally want it to, but I still need to learn php, which I had never seen before, in order to apply the design I want. I made a few test purchases which worked, I just hope it works on other people's machines out there.

I also tried moving CC to the root directory rather than the directory I installed it in but it didn't like that, even though I changed the general settings and the thought of going through every file to change every possible instance of code pointing to the old directory was making me queasy, so I just left it and used a redirect page. Hopefully I'll be able to continue to improve and personalize it.

Thanks for the support and for all the Q/A in the forums!

www.CustomCanvases.com

Guest sartist

Thanks for the suggestions Roban. I'll definitely give moving the search box a shot. But the logo actually has a white background while the header background is a slight gray, which is how I'd like it to be, but it should defintely have an alt.

Thanks for the feedback.

Guest rickbradford

Maybe you already know this but -- using Firefox -- I see three different backgrounds in the header -- one for the Custom Canvases logo (white), one for the "Shop" image (same background as the rest of the page) and one for the rest of the header (the standard gray).