Layout of pages?

Okay, I know I'm missing something obvious, but I cannot find the layouts of the pages!

I'm using the Beta for the first time since I'm setting up my wholesale site at last (not public yet but it's www.labeshops.com/wholesale/ ) and I need to adjust a few things, mainly the information gathered for registration.

I already added the post functions to the reg.inc.php file and the fields to my database, but where do i actually change the layout of the registration page to ask for the 4 fields I added? (I'm adding Company, Fax, Resale_id, and Website).

Also is their an import function to pull in an existing database? I want to basically combine all my individual store databases and then go thru and adjust my prices to wholesale (I'm using the sale price though renaming it in some places to say "Wholesale Price" .. and made the normal price "Suggested Retail Price" B) ). I've noticed thou that some of the fields have changed since version 2.0.6.

Thanks!