Creating a new option

Guest moochell

Guest moochell

If I create a new option under product options, do I need to make changes somewhere else on my site? Example: I have a product that sells in quantities of 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, and 5000. This product has options of 9 Day Service, 3 Day Service, and Factory Direct. The prices for this product is different for the quantities and # days service. I really have no idea of the best way to implement these changes on my site and where to even make these changes. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Back to my thought with the product options, I was thinking if I create options like Quantity 9 day and Quantity 3 day, creating values of 100, 250, 500 and so on, assigning option and values to product the price for quantity of 100 with 9 day service and so on. Will this work and do I need to make changes in other parts of this site? I really dont know what I'm doing so any help will be appriciated.