CART HELP

Guest greg2169

Guest greg2169

hi im the owner of www.lowestprice4u.com i have my cart setup but im not very good with the programming thing, what i want done is to take the logo off the page and replace with my own, i also want to take the registration thing off, and be able to add pages without having to ADD PRODUCTS, i also want to edit some pages like the contact us page... can someone give me detail comon lang of how i do this or if your a programmer please give me a price, im not looking to spend much and if someone would do this for me i would gladly place there banner on the site my email is [email protected]

thank you in advance

Ok most things are already covered many times on the forum, please perform a search for any question you might have before posting help.

hi im the owner of www.lowestprice4u.com i have my cart setup but im not very good with the programming thing, what i want done is to take the logo off the page and replace with my own
This can be achieved in the header.inc.php file, look for store_logo.gif and replace with yours
, i also want to take the registration thing off
This mod is available thru iceman's 3rd party site and called express checkout
, and be able to add pages without having to ADD PRODUCTS
Create pages in your favorite editor and give them a name like page1.php, page2.php and create links on you site to those pages
, i also want to edit some pages like the contact us page...
This can be achieved in the admin panel of your store, look for a folder called 'documents' in the left menu.
can someone give me detail comon lang of how i do this or if your a programmer please give me a price, im not looking to spend much and if someone would do this for me i would gladly place there banner on the site my email is [email protected]
If you need any assistance with this you may contact me via pm.