Problem Installing Template

Guest Flex-A-Lex

Guest Flex-A-Lex

Hi all, I've just bought a new template for v3 but I'm having a horrible time trying to install it.

First, I installed a fresh v3 store. Then I went into the ftp and created a new folder in "skins." I added to that the three folders StyleImages, StyleSheets, and StyleTemplates that I bought (the same way that the classic and legend templates are set up). I then went into the admin section and selected the new theme from the drop-down menu, but when I save it and look at the storefront, all I get is the classic view plus a few missing images and text-size discrepancies. Does anyone know what I'm missing here? I really can't figure this out.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Guest Flex-A-Lex

Okay, disregard that, I figured it out... now I have another problem. The boxes on my main page are all on the left-hand side.

www.digibiz.ws

I've gone into index.tpl but when I do, it says the boxes are on the right-hand side, so there's nothing for me to edit. It only happens on that first page. Any ideas?