HUGE SECRET COME SEE

slic535

i would like to say that cubecart is awsome. i have tried others like zencart,oscommerce but this one is the best. very easy to use. i love the free stuff. if you know of any more great ecommerce apps please list as they are hard to find on the internet. *removed*,a place you can get free fantastico with free hosting and not have to post to a forum.direct knife supply

**second URL removed. This is a forum for cubecart sites...not oscommerce sites.** - twisted

Edited by twisted

From the remaining URL...

Welcome to the direct knife supply. we carry stiletto brand knives for sale cheap.We keep all knives in stock. all the knives are brand new not refurbished.We are a leading switchblade knife wholesale supplier wholesale distributor. Everything we sell is brand new not refurbished. We sell switchblade knives and automatic knives out the front knives at wholesale prices. We are a wholesale supplier and wholesale distributor of switchblade knives .....we do offer a switchblade knives distributor wholesale supply list.

Good lord.... my english teacher would have a FIT if he read that! :P

Guest twisted

Rob may have posted that jokingly, but seriously, there is a sound message in his comment.

People see your site, and their response is likely to be similar to Rob's....i.e...its a joke.

How can you expect people to take you as a serious e-commerce site, if you can;t even take the time to check your spelling and grammar?

P.S. That "rotating" logo is really annoying.

Having a contact e-mail address as a hotmail account doesn't show much professionalism either.

And having a list of links is fine, but if the only link you have is pointing to the same site we are already on... what's the point?

for starters its a new site. i use bcentral and it helps me to arrange my grammer on the site so i hit the top in the search engines. it will all be changed around so it doesn't look so crazy. i.e. bad grammer can help you out on the search engines.the email address is temporary until i have it all set up but it realy doesn't matter. its only a few days old. i have sold alot on the internet using it the way i have. oh yes and haveing my site linked on the front page has a purpose. if you don't do this on your site your .com name isn't established within your site correctly. don't believe me go to bcentral and try it. i bet you will find a lot of things you didn't know. like you need to have 4 of the same words(like the phrase "switchblade knives" 4 times)- on the front page that you have in your meta tags. if you list it anymore it is spam to the engines. if you list it less it makes the engines more or less miss your site. you want to build it like a doorway page. everything must connect just right. you also want to put those same 4 words in the pictures on the front of your site. i had a site at www.directknifesales.com and it will be set back up in a few. look for it on the internet. you will see it takes the top position for most of the words i used. yes it all looks crazy but there is a theory to it.just keep watching you will see this site hit the top in a few weeks and i do most of the advertising through free resources.

Yes, but a high search engine ranking wont mean a thing once your customers get to your site, see all that horrible grammar, and run for the hills!

Business is all about professionalism, i know i certainly wouldnt purchase from your store after reading that introduction, regardless of your search engine positioning....

Guest twisted

Yes, but a high search engine ranking wont mean a thing once your customers get to your site, see all that horrible grammar, and run for the hills!

Business is all about professionalism, i know i certainly wouldnt purchase from your store after reading that introduction, regardless of your search engine positioning....

Exactly!

There are PLENTY of successful sites out there, and some of them don;t even rank on the first page of search engine search results.

While positioning may heklp you get your traffic numbers up, the ultimate measure of your sites success [if its an e-commece site] is the sales it generates.

I'm with Rob on this one...if I surfed to your site, I would not go beyond the first page before leaving.