Site Header Modification

Guest templeofthedog

Guest templeofthedog

Hey all,

I just registered a new site, and it had an auto install in the serever control panel for cubecart version 3, ive done that, now i have a directory in the store folder called images, so therefore i made my own store_logo.gif and replaced it, working fine, but the problem is to the right of it is still the search box and the background for that table which i have no idea how to get rid of.

I did a search of the forums, and it says to look in the styles folder, which i do not have.

if anyone understands a word im talking about, thanks ;)

Regards.

you had an auto installer for cubecart ver.3 i didnt know that was out yet?Is this availablein cpanel?mine still offering ver. 2.0.7 as ver.3 not finished yet.

Guest vrakas

I have checked my server and it offers the 2.07 version.

I dont think anyone is that daft to use an unfinished version, or would they? :unsure:

Well i am waiting for the final version 3.

Guest rickstorm

Cube Cart ver. 2.07 is the highest version supported by cpanel or fantastico as of yet. I'm sure ver 3.0 will be upgraded on both, but most hosts/servers/ whoever., wont do any kind of upgrade untill the version has been announced to be stable.