Return from merchant not working right

Guest heffners

Guest heffners

After customer makes payment and returns it says

Sorry, your order failed!

You can attempt to purchase your basket contents again below:

Now remind you this is after the customer makes payment and returns to the website it tells them the item has not been purchased it does show in the admin area.

Here is site I am talking about http://www.websitesforsales.com

Please help I already setup a account with clixgalore and thats when I found this out because they require you to make a actual purchase so they can track it.

Guest xtremexcorp

You probably need to make it so it posts back to confirmed.php on their end so you can complete the transaction on your end.

Guest heffners

Well I went to paypal made sure the return url was on and set to www.websitesforsales.com/confirmed.php

I Also made sure the ipn was setup correctly at paypal.

I have made 50 real test purchases and everytime no matter what I do it tells me the item cannot be pyurchased please retry again but remember this is after they make purchase and click return to the merchant

I can go into admin it shows up in their that the order is their

I can also login to the members account and it shows their that their has been a purchase but like I said it will not return right from paypal.

I have set a clixgalore account is how I found this error out.

Guest heffners

Well I got a paypal account I have tried it fails on return and this is if I put it on manual if I use the ipn it dont ever return me..

eGold I got but not familar with..

MoneyBookers I got but not familiar with but I did try a test purchase and it did the same thing.

Does the v2 have the affiliate modules in it if so I am downgrading please let me know