Whos Got The Best Cubecart Site II

Guest twisted

Guest chadl

Where in the rules does it say you have to be able to purchase something? All it says is that it has to be "Cube Cart Based". This website is "Cube Cart Based".

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hopeeeeeeeeeeeeee this competition isn't 100% who's got the best design >_<! I went for a simple slick design but I got some really sweet extra innovations :)

17,000 products :errm:

category sorting (user end) on click, by price title & description :)

thats about all front end side I think. great to see the other awesome entries.

http://www.gamma.co.nz

Guest twisted

The site DESIGN is the primary element for contention as "The best Cubecart site" not how many products it has.

And no, the site design is not the total basis for consideration.........but it is the major one.

:errm:

And now...THE RULES:

If you have a license, and have removed the powered by and copyright notices, you may be required to verify that it is in fact a site based on teh cubecart script

In addition, you may be required to provide evidence of owning a licence. "Illegal" sites [in this sense] will not be considered.

Guest cyberdesigner

Well - I may not win or even come close (especially after seeing the others) and I have got a default graphic, but it's because I actually really like it!

It's a [little] bit different because of my own (attempt of a) logo is on top of the original background.

I might work on the design soon, but I have been working on promoting the site to try make some dosh and get my kids out over the holidays, which, thanks to cube cart may well become possible!

I have had orders, though not many yet, but that's more important than looking good to me!

Not that I am saying it looks bad! I think it's appropriate.

I deserve to win your dosh though! then I could pay Brooky for the brill cart, he deserves it.

oh - the url!

Retractable Keyrings UK

Thanks for looking, Buy some - and I will be well happy!

Rob.

ay you gotta purchase the license to remove the copyright?

my bad ;) I'll go talk to the guy overseeing the site. We were gonna purchase a license ages ago but I thought that was for plus version so i'm like na don't worry :D All good ;) ain't no illegals here. will gettim 2 purchase one :)

forgot to mention mah pricelist addon but suppose thats external to cube :(

Where in the rules does it say you have to be able to purchase something? All it says is that it has to be "Cube Cart Based". This website is "Cube Cart Based".

All I was saying is that it looked like all that was done on that site was "Powered By CubeCart" was added as text on the bottom. Isn't it kinda odd to say it is a Cube Cart site when nothing can be purchased off it and there are no categories or products??? ;):( I don't really care... just pointing out something that seemed odd to me ;)

Don't know if our site will qualify or not, but I'll throw our hat in the ring anyway ... with a lot of sweat ;), a ton of help from the regulars here at CC Forums :( and a little bit of luck ;), we're sailing smoothly ...

Nominate: Deen Miele Jewelry

Many thanks again to booker, mobie, stijnj, twisted and others that I'm sure I've overlooked for all their input and patience; I've learned an awful lot from you guys!!

Guest twisted

Deen,

The site looks nice ....

BUT

And now...THE RULES:

Any site using default cubecart graphics will NOT be considered. Same layout, yes...same design style, yes...but NO cubecart graphics...that includes recolored box images. The design must be completely original from the ground up.

However...I did say a while back that IF anybody submits a site that uses default graphics, and it looks good, I will still consider it for contention.

Also, btw, and P.S. .......

We do not have enough entries for me to pick a Top Ten from.

Consider this official notification that the deadline for entries has been extended.

Guest twisted

I didn't say there weren't 10 entries....I said there weren't enough entries for me to pick a TOP TEN from.

:D

Guest twisted

It must be an actual site. Fully operational and able to be browsed.

It doesn't have to be an active store...but it must be an actual site that can be accessed via the internet.

And it cannot be a test site.

Guest twisted

August 21

Mobie,

Web hosting services provided by Flexihostings.net

Domain Offline - Please contact 24/7 helpdesk for more information.

Store has to be online to qualify.

:^^:

Guest rhyan

August 21

Mobie,

:P

Ooooh.. I'm glad it's been extended to August 21st.. I thought I missed it. I'll be sure to have mine completed in the next couple of days.

:^^:

August 21

Mobie,

:P

OUCH!...I guess I need to renew my hosting LOL ..... was still running yesterday...:^^: