Errors! Non existent files or directories

Guest Cyberious

Guest Cyberious

*** CANCEL THIS POST PLEASE ***

I found out that the owner changed the root path!!! He added a directory path to the root for some reason... Sorry about that!

-------------------------------------------

I'm getting several errors on the site. One is coming from the /includes/boxes/language.inc.php file on line 35 - it's calling a non-existent file or something:

Warning: opendir(/home/mywebsite/shop/downloads/b5.jpg/language): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/mywebsite/includes/boxes/language.inc.php on line 35

The above error is on the shopping cart's homepage.

The other errors, are after logging into the admin:

----------

Warning: main(/home/mywebsite/shop/downloads/b5.jpg/classes/db.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mywebsite/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 36

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/mywebsite/shop/downloads/b5.jpg/classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mywebsite/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 36

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db in /home/mywebsite/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 37

--------

All I know is that the client was in the admin uploading files, I believe. But did not touch any files at all, via FTP - they shouldn't have broken the cart just uploading a file. Not sure if anything else could have changed, but I didn't see anything out of place...

What does this mean, and why is it adding a directory called 'language' after one of the images that were uploaded to the site?

Anyone?