Credit Card Payment

Guest Yakhunter

Guest Yakhunter

I don't see where I can activate credit card payments? All I see is all the modules like PayPal. I know this is probably obvious, but could someone help me?

Guest perry_just

The only option other than a gateway is a Print Order Form.

I wanted the same for my shopping cart where at checkout people could enter their credit card details, the buyer and you receive an email, you the buyer call into the secure server retreive the info and manually credit yourself via your own EFTPOS machine.

I'm using version 3.0 beta haven't yet had time to upgrade to the new release of Version 3 but I understand that a manual credit card option is not available in V3.0 as well. I could be wrong I hope I am.

These guys Manual Credit Card Optionhave a CubeCart mod for manual credit card transaction for a small fee ($20 US). I've emailed them to see if it will work with version 3.0

Hopefully this might help you

Perry

Guest xtremexcorp

We offer merchant processing services for your cubecart shopping carts.

You will be able to either manually key in the credit card numbers via a virtual terminal or use our included gateway module for cubecart v2, or v3, with approved account.

For more info see link below.