2 Questions Please...

Guest Sparkle

Guest Sparkle

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

In the section of the shopping cart where it says to choose your preferred payment method – am I able to change the order of those payments methods? I have “Mail Order†and the first option and then “Credit Card†as the second option. I’d like it the other way around.

In the section where “mail order†is selected as the payment method a form comes up that the customer can print out. On the form it says that credit cards are accepted (as well as cheque and direct debit) – but I only want to accept credit card online, not through mail order? Is there a way to remove this please?

Thanks in advance for your help in this – I’m tearing my hair out!

to disable credit cards and only take cheques on order form go into admin section click on gateways and then click configure button next to print order form.You will now see thr edit screen here you will find the drop down boxes to turn on/off cheques or credit card.

Guest Sparkle

Thanks EvilHomer!

I tried this but when I go to save my chages I get the following error

-----------------------------

Could not open file of '/home/e/empow/www/orders/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/config.inc.php' for writing. Try changing the CHMOD value to 0777. Remember to set it back to 0644 afterwards!

-----------------------------

????

Guest Sparkle

It is working now - no more error.

Can anyone plase help me with my other question?

....In the section of the shopping cart where it says to choose your preferred payment method – am I able to change the order of those payments methods? I have “Mail Order†and the first option and then “Credit Card†as the second option. I’d like it the other way around.

Also, on the Print Order Form - I was wondering if certian filed can be hidden, such as "Swift Code" and "Bank Address" under the heading of "Pay by Bank Transfer" ??

Thanks so much for helping me out here, I really appreciate it.