Integration

how can I integrate my cubecart into my exisiting website. I want to make the store be inside my current webpage, where it just link to the cechout and stuff. to cubecart. I want the store inside my webpage can I do that!

You ore someone like me or several others could make your current site a skin for cc3 is this what you are trying to accomplish. Just want to make sure i understand you right.

I think wot u r asking is this and can be done

if you want to keep ur existing site and have store on back end reachable thru link when installing cc3 create directory in www. folder on server called something like store,shop or wotever u want shop to be called then install cc3 into that folder instead of www. folder on server.The domain for your shop will now be something like

http://www.yourdomain.com/shop simply copy and paste that url into link from ur website and voila u have checkout on back of your existinfg site.

hope this helps.

well what I want to do to be exact is this,

I have a webpage already done, but what I want to do is to keep that webpage, all i want to do is to my customers to see the products on that existing webpage. so in a sense I want the cube cart to be integrated into my existing webpage, so they can see al the produtcs in the my current page. do you kind of get me here. But Iwant a full interphase shopping cart stillto be running.

You should be able to do as I have done. Add cart images with links to the cart for checkout. You're going to have to do them one by one. I have over 200 products and would not have them all on the index page but you can link back and forth between your cart and html page at will.

what you say is a very good way of doing things, manually putting in the links, however how do you get the cart to go back to the main page that you have like if you cart your cart at www.yoursite.com/store, to go back to your www.yoursite.com/page2.html, and contnue to shop through, there that is the main problem. how would we go about doing that.