Jump to content

3beta now or 3final later?


jerseyjoe
 Share

Recommended Posts

I note that 3final was announced for availability today but since it's not on the download page this morning I'm guessing that signals it will be a while yet. I'm willing to wait but I have an eager client, ready to get her store up and running ASAP.

Does it make sense to install 3beta in order to do some modest skinning now (just change a few colors) and then upgrade when 3final is available?

Or will there be upgrade issues that suggest we would be better off to wait for 3final?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree with lightspeed. Just wait a few hours and see if Version 3 comes out. Brooky has said it will be released today, and is in final testing, so it shouldn't be long now :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest blogandping

i tried the beta 3 version a couple of weeks ago " its full of fabulous features", unbelievble for a free product. however there are a few reported bugs with the gateway configuration so im definately going to wait, i tried a few others over the past 2 weeks, they just dont compare

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...