3beta now or 3final later?

jerseyjoe

I note that 3final was announced for availability today but since it's not on the download page this morning I'm guessing that signals it will be a while yet. I'm willing to wait but I have an eager client, ready to get her store up and running ASAP.

Does it make sense to install 3beta in order to do some modest skinning now (just change a few colors) and then upgrade when 3final is available?

Or will there be upgrade issues that suggest we would be better off to wait for 3final?

I agree with lightspeed. Just wait a few hours and see if Version 3 comes out. Brooky has said it will be released today, and is in final testing, so it shouldn't be long now :)

Guest blogandping

i tried the beta 3 version a couple of weeks ago " its full of fabulous features", unbelievble for a free product. however there are a few reported bugs with the gateway configuration so im definately going to wait, i tried a few others over the past 2 weeks, they just dont compare