Paypal module not working in final

all the other gateway pages come up for configuration, except I get the following when trying to load paypal...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Also found out the Print Order Form is giving me an error as well which means no one can order from my site until these problems are fixed :D

Print Order form is giving me...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /wholesale/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Okay, I solved these problems. Don't know why, but deleting both modules/gateways folders and reuploading from scratch solved the problem. Guess something was garbled - no clue.

I can't seem to find this and since you seem to have it working. What is the correct return URL that I would set on my paypal acct. I'm assuming it has this ability for paypay to notify cubecart that the payment was successfully received. I want to know in CC that the payment was recieved so I can ship the product.

CC3 can supposedly use the Paypal IPN function to do this, but having never used IPN, I never do this. I just log into my paypal account and see if someone has paid or not when I get a paypal order.

Perhaps someone can explain exactly how to use the IPN thing with CC?