Killer Skin

Guest vrakas

Guest vrakas

Hi all,

i have installed and testing CC3 and one of the major features i was waiting for is finaly here.

The KILLER skin with full screen.

I must say its very nice but it seems that the center of the center frame where the products are is not exactly in the center but towards the left.

Am i doing something wrong or is there a way around this?

Online Car Show Room

Didn't notice this, but I would like to see a version of Killer with the normal category box instead of the tabbed categories. I have *way too many* categories for the tabs!!! :huh:

Guest vrakas

Mysty check the link i provided in my post to see what i mean.

I do agree with you as when it comes to categories the top is not enough.

I made one category and added sub-categories to it although thats not the way i want it.

Maybe someone knows had to add the box on the side with this skin.

:huh: I have just had a quick look at your code + it looks like you need to play with the aligment of the page contents. - Try using incremental (eg: percentile) alignment changes, not just the usual left, right, etc..

Also, check for the presense of objects, like tables, within other objects + remember that margins + overlaps can hamper alignment modifications.

Don't know if you know what I am talking about for this to help you much, but will have a closer look for you later if you are still puzzled :(.

Guest vrakas

Don't know if you know what I am talking about for this to help you much, but will have a closer look for you later if you are still puzzled :unsure:.

I dont have a clue :P

I dont beleive that this is something we should do since its a full screen mode in any case and the alignments should work automatically.

Let me see other users reaction to this and if they have the same problem?

Thanks for your reply Sin42UnI :(