Removing Sale Items from cat navigation

Okay, since I'm currently using CC3 for my wholesale division and am using the "sale price" for "wholesale cost" field, I wanted to delete the category "Sale Items" from the category list since *everything* I have in the store will have a "sale price" as far as cc3 is concerned.

If you want to do this as well, here's how:

in includes/boxes/categories.inc.php about line 52 comment out or delete:

if($config['saleMode']>0){

$box_content->assign("LANG_SALE_ITEMS",$lang['front']['boxes']['sale_items']);

$box_content->parse("categories.sale");

}

PS. Perhaps we should have a "minor mods/fixes" topic under CC3 for things like this??? Would make for easier reference than searching the main help board.

Guest vrakas

PS. Perhaps we should have a "minor mods/fixes" topic under CC3 for things like this??? Would make for easier reference than searching the main help board.

I absolutely agree with you, since i remember i saw a fix but i spend over an hour trying to find it again. :on2long:

Mysty, thanks for being so willing to share your modifications! I really appreciate it, as I'm sure many others do too.

I think you have the right idea about saving minor mods/hacks so they don't get lost among all the messages in the forums. There is already a place to store Minor Mods/Hacks. It is in the CC3:Downloads -> CubeCart 3 Hacks & Modifications area. Can't you save your message as a txt file and upload it to the Downloads are for CubeCart Version 3?

Just my 2 cents worth.

There is already a place to store Minor Mods/Hacks. It is in the CC3:Downloads -> CubeCart 3 Hacks & Modifications area.

That area is all well and good - and I hope it grows - but it doesn't include a link to a demo. I'm reluctant to install a mod that I cannot first check out.