CC3 Final Currency Problem

Guest pellserve

Guest pellserve

I have entered in a couple of products into the cart to just make sure all is running smoothly .. but I appear to have come across a problem.

I entered the products in the admin section as I should, set their prices to £79.99 but they persist in being displayed in the store at only £42.22.

Checking this i then realised it was to do with US Dollars .. and when I selected to view the value in dollars it said $79.99.

This is odd because I have selected GP Pounds as the default currency in the admin for the locale section of the admin. What is going on here? and why would it persist in reducing the value I entered ... ?

I hope this makes sense ... see it in action at http://shop.pellserve.com

As I say the values should be £79.99 and thats what I entered against the product.

Many thanks - I really need this sorted as I want to launch in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for all your help and the hardwork you put in.

I think you'll have to change the exchange rates for each of the currencies.

Go to Store Config>>Currencies and change your home countries rate to 1.00000 and then alter each of the other currencies to their relevant exchange rate.

You can visit xe.com to find the current exchange rates for all the default currencies in cubecart.

Guest pellserve

Yes looking at that it would appear you are right ... Brooky has seemingly geared cubecart up for a primarily US audience ...

Thanks.