Sample: Version 3

Looks pretty good. Its' very similar to the original but with differently colored navbars. I don't think the standard blue text looks good with the brown theme you've started. What are you planning on selling?

Guest vrakas

It looks much nicer with the brown lines around the boxes now but the logo "Online Winker" is under the buttons :)

How did you change the lines in the boxes or what files did you change?

Guest vrakas

I`ve changed them in the images map...

Than... a lot ...bossalinie i think, its ok i found them myself and its not in images map....

its under skins\you skin\styleImages\backgrounds

:lol:

• 8 months later...
Guest apple

The links at the top are standard in the "killer skin" :D

OK i see now. I am using Legend and I want the tab look for the SiteDocs. Am wondering if I can get the code from someone who have done it before. Thanks anyway. :o

Looks pretty good. Its' very similar to the original but with differently colored navbars. I don't think the standard blue text looks good with the brown theme you've started. What are you planning on selling?

I like the way you did the top menu bart in CS-Cart. Is that possible for CC? :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest valencia

You folk are replying to a thread posted over 9 months ago ;)

just saw someone replying in april and didn't check original date of post. */* But if this site is over 9mths, why it makes me wonder even more why the homepage is still reading cubecarts' welcome message? :)

• 3 months later...