Shipping question

Guest strawberryfusion

Guest strawberryfusion

Hi,

Am I missing something about how the shipping modules work?

I have set-up 'Flat rate' shipping and entered a value of 1. Now I'm assuming this should be added to the shopping cart but what I get is 0.62? Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong? I have re-installed the cart but still end up with the same result.

Many thanks

rajiv

You should enter what you want the flat rate to be. I'm assuming it thinks your 1 is 1% of the total or something like that.

If you shipped items that were all the same size/weight for example, you could do say a flat $3.85 Priority Mail charge by entering 3.85.

Guest strawberryfusion

Hi,

I tried entering another value, like the one you suggested 3.85, it now gives me a shipping value of 2.39? Really strange. So I changed the shipping value to 1.62 and now it gives me 1.00? Looks like something is not working correctly - this is for the 'Flat Rate' shipping. If I try 'Per Item' same thing happens?

I'm not really sure what's causing this but it does not look like how the shipping modules should be working?

Thanks

rajiv

Guest strawberryfusion

Hi,

Thanks for that - no currencies are fine. But I think I have found what the problem is.

rajiv