Skinned!!!!!

I have just skinned this template to suit my existing site

ModifiedRide

I think it looks extremely good, and I would like your opinions, and also a little bit of help.

Can anyone help me move the search box down to the bottom of the title image????

Thanks in Advance

Please don't buy anything at the moment because I am still setting up. Cheers

Guest twisted

Your header image, while very nice, at 135Kb is way too large, and takes too long to load.

I would suggest optimising this for faster page loading.

Guest katherinedenger

Hi. I noticed that you managed to get your categories to list in the left column. That's what I want to do, but I can't figure out where I'm going wrong. I have the list laid out, and instead of listing all the categories, it just seems to list whichever I added last. here is what my list looks like (from the categories.tpl):

<ul id:"leftNav">

<li><a href="index.php" class="txtCat">{LANG_HOME}</a></li>

<li><a href="index.php?act=viewCat&amp;catId={DATA.cat_id}" class="txtCat">{DATA.cat_name}</a></li>

<li><a href="index.php?act=viewCat&amp;catId=saleItems" class="txtCat">{LANG_SALE_ITEMS}</a></li>

</ul>

does anybody have a clue what I'm doing wrong? I opened a ticket on this, but I was told I was missing some html tags. the only ones I can see that are missing are the <td> tags.

By the way, I moved my search box to the right hand column on my website. I can't figure out this list, but I might be able to help with moving your search box.

My website is still under heavy construction, but here is the link: www.shadowsbeads.com

Guest katherinedenger

okay, I figured it out. I based my skin on the Killer skin, and I just realized that the Legend skin already has the categories in list form, so i just copied the code from that file. Still don't understand why the code I had didn't work, but my list is working so that's good enough for me. Thanks!