Editing home page in Admin brings Parse Error

Hello

Isn't cube cart just the best ever? Had to say something about it as it's the best shopping cart system in this universe :mellow: (sorry shameful plug over)

Right :wacko: I've just installed the all new Version 3 - no problems at all, very smooth and very quick install :errm:

However, I am just playing so it's not for real, as to move the database and everything else is going to take time, but I wanted it up so we could see the difference and just familiarise ourselves with it.

When I edit the Home Page Text or mainly the title, It tells me I need to change permissions on the home.inc.php file - fair enough, a quick ftp log on and it's sorted - however I typed for the title: Beirn's Bundles ( not the real name of the shop) lol - this then brought about a parse error in line 9 of the home.inc.php file - odd I thought :lol: however upon opening the file in a php editor, I saw what was causing the problem, the ' in beirn's - take the ' out and hey presto all working :) so Beirns Bundles works but stick the ' in Beirn's and it doesn't.

Not sure if this is a bug or not? I guess it is maybe - but you can't have apostraphies (sp) ;) in the Title.

This is such a superb piece of software, and I just wanted to say a little something about what I've found, I have been through the 17 pages of topics and I've not found anything similar - so here we go :)

Many Billions of thanks for Cube Cart :) It's fantastic :) Hopefully we'll be using the new version soon :) And soon enough we'll be sending some wedge you way :) Although I still see no problem having the © Cube Cart or Powered By Cube Cart, as I know many people by seeing that at the bottom benefiting as a result, and hopefully providing the benefits to the Cube Cart folks :)

Many Thanks

Cheers

AF