PayPal IPN .

Guest nizam

Guest nizam

Hi! Brooky

The Paypal IPN is still giving problems. After the order has been made ,the site goes to Paypal , then after the payment is made,the buyer is not redirected back to the Cubecart site.

I have already setup the Paypal IPN at the Paypal site as well as my own site.Ofcourse it is on test mode.(Sandbox)

I then have to complete the order manually then only can the buyer download the file.

Could you please check.I thought this bug was supposed to be fixed in the final version.

Thanks

Since I found this thread searching for a PayPal solution, I figured I'd add my problem and solution to here...

The problem I was having with PayPal was the Grand Total from my cart was being put in the PayPal subtotal, PayPal was showing Shipping & Handling 0.00, and then the PayPal grand total came out to the same as Cube (not tough math).

I didn't want my customers to think that shipping was free or that their order got somehow inflated, so I made the following code edits to PaPal/transfer.inc.php, in order to pass the subtotal and shipping variables properly from CubeCart to PayPal:

Change this line:

<input type='hidden' name='amount' value='".$basket['grandTotal']."' />

to this:

<input type='hidden' name='amount' value='".$basket['subTotal']."' />

<input type='hidden' name='shipping' value='".$basket['shipCost']."' />

It's been working in the PayPal SandBox, so now all I have to do is decide what I want to do with Tax.

Guest nizam

Hi!

Thanks for your post but just one question ; are you being transferred back to your Cube cart site after the paypal transcation?

If so then could you advise how you went round the bug.At present I am not being transferred back to my cart from Paypal when in Testing mode using Sandbox.

Thanks