Boxes in shop and shipping-costs

Hi,

- How can we manage the boxes (information, mailing-list....) ?

- How can we do the shipping-costs? We have only two: Shipping into germany: 1 Euro and shipping into all other available countries: 6 Euro.

Greetings, Marco

Guest estelle

Boxes are managed through the new skinning method. Look in skins/CURRENT_SKIN/styleTemplates/global/index.tpl. This file allows you to modify the order/placement of the boxes.

If you want to modify the design of the individual boxes themself, modify skins/CURRENT_SKIN/styleTemplates/boxes/BOX_NAME.tpl (but be careful not to remove the BEGIN and END markers, or you might break something). Also if you want to change the sizes/styles, you may need to modify the stylesheets in skins/CURRENT_SKIN/styleSheets.

Estelle.

Hi,

thanx a lot for the answer. It works perfect.

Did anybody know a way for my last question:

- How can we do the shipping-costs? We have only two: Shipping into germany: 1 Euro and shipping into all other available countries: 6 Euro.

?????

Greetings, Marco

Guest estelle

Marco it looks pretty easy to me. Have you tried?

You should be able to use the shipping by weight option, and that would allow you to configure a flat rate to particular countries, and another flat rate to everywhere else. Eg.

- Local country code, with shipping rate of 1000:1.0 (any weight up to 1000kg/lb will cost 1.0)

- List all other country codes, with shipping rate of 1000:6.0 (any weight up to 1000kg/lb will cost 6.0)

This way its not really shipping by weight, but it looks like the only way to get different rates for different countries. Haven't tried it myself, but i'm guess this will work.

Estelle.

Hi,

thanx for the answer.

But what must I write in the fields behind:

Handling Fee, Shiping 1st Classe Rates and Shipping 2nd Class Rates ?

Greetings, Marco

• 2 weeks later...