CubeCart 3.0.1

Al Brookbanks

Hi,

It seems there are still issues which need to be resolved. Please report bugs to http://bugs.cubecart.com and we will release 3.0.1 as soon as we possible can.

ETA: Friday 15th July

Please do not submit a support ticket to concerning bugs or requesting fixes as this will only delay productivity.

Thanks for all your patience, we will get there. :whistle:

Guest kjverrette

Is it possible to put a will call option for shipping for customer who want to pick up orders and also taxes are not calculated right when you have more than one item or different items

thank you

kenneth

Guest vrakas

Famous last words :o I know if it is not I'll get murdered!

Dont worry after our clients are finished with us there will be nobody around to kill you he he :D

You are doing a good job

Thanks to all that have helped us out. :)

Guest zman

Thanks. A lot of bugs have been bnailed today so 3.0.1 wil be the one!!

Famous last words :) I know if it is not I'll get murdered!

Yeah, you're fast! I submitted a bug today and in what seemed like less than an hour I had an email indicating a completed status on my submission. :o I have a feeling though I probably messed up and submitted a bug that was already submitted or known. :D

Guest Earth Bizz

There's only one main thing holding me back from CC3 .. the shipping is too rigid. Any chance of an Individual Product Shipping Price like the CC2 mod? .Just to cover all those tricky products that want to be "individuals" "stand out from the rest".

I know you can use the weight option for products of different weight in a category .. but what about dimensions? Or shipping from different locations for some products (for drop shippers)

I might have a category for paintings ... one is 12"x 24" and another might be 90"x 45" and incur different shipping costs .. their weight may be in the same general section but the dimensions will stuff things up .. the weight option wont do it .

If I've got a product that refuses to be covered by the standard shipping options .. That little add on'll do it.

PLEASE?

:o

At this stage I really cannot add any new features. The priority is to get it to work so that I can finally sleep at night. :o

However development will continue and continue so hopefuly before long it will be available.

Our current priorities are:

1. PayPal Pro

2. Coupon Mod

3. Manual Credit Card Processing (If we find a secure method or storing)

Probably more I can't remember off hand...

It's nearly 9pm and I've been working for 11 hours on CC3 today so it's time to call it a night I think. :)

3. Manual Credit Card Processing (If we find a secure method or storing)

I'd suggest you integrate it with Mals-e.com. They have a free secure server service for credit cards and it's what several of us already use I know :P

They also have a free affiliate tracker thing you might look at. When you have time, of course ;)

Love the new version!

Thank you for everything Brooky. I appreciate the quick response to my bug submit. I wanted to know if 3.0.1 will be an upgrade or will I have to upload everything all over again? I have started uploading products into the 3.0.0 for production and wanted to know if they can be placed in 3.0.1 without starting over. :P

Thank you.

Guest toys4mobiles.com

The past alpha and beta versions were upgradable. As was CC3 beta to CC3 final. So therefore I suspect there will be instructions to upgrade... however only Brooky can let you know for sure!

what is this whole manual credit card processin ? and wth is paypal ipn ?? lol

Collecting your credit card information on a secure server so you can manually process it. Opposed to using something like ccnow that automatically processes a card when the order is placed.

I always do an address verification before I process cards and don't process from all countries, so I always do it manually.

The Paypal IPN thing is supposed to send the status of the payment back to the cart I think so it automatically updates the order status. This is also something I do manually, so I'm not real familiar with it.

Guest Immortalis

brooky

I would like to see some changes:

- Possibility to change the category order in both free and alphabetical order.

- Possibility to add your own payment option.

- Possibility to add different shipping methods, including any extra fees of the shipping methods in the total.

Guest xtremexcorp

We offer a solution for credit card processing with a virtual terminal just as PayPal is doing, they are setting people up with merchant accounts with the new Payment Pro, we will do the same but for a lower cost, visit http://www.xtremex.com/merchant/ for more info.

We have a gateway mod already available and fully functional for cubecart version 2 and 3

More info PM me.

Guest vrakas

Ok these are the things i have to change manually when setting up a new CC3.

1) Multiable images not showing (get an error)

2) Sale price problem (Save ???)

3) In the print form there is no button to return back to the cart (its like a game over) LOL ;)

4) Alphabetitizing categories & products

5) Get the newest product listed 1st

and requests are

1) Offline credit card payment

2) Ability to add states/Cities in the prefered country

3) Manually add a gateway of Courier and pay cash (on the spot)

and

4) most essential by my opinion Backup and restore procedure with detailed procedure and as simple as possible.

Thats all ..... for now :on2long:

Definately Offline credit card processing, so we can use our personal eftpos machine. We use our eftpos machine that is supplied from our bank to process all credit card orders over the phone, mail, email, and in person.

So offline CC processing is a must and not an option in cubecart.

The problem we have is

Nobody likes printing out the form, then sending their credit card details. Or they don't want to print out the document and then direct deposit.

A few check boxes would be nice to have a selection from

Cheque

Credit Card

Direct Deposit

By Mail

Guest Immortalis

Some more fuctions...

- Sometimes there is over weight problems when you shop, even though there is nothing wrong in admin.

- When the customers recives the receipt, there is no link to go back to the shop. I would also like to see a function in the admin so you can change the info in the receipt.

Guest Immortalis

There is a new bug in admin section, where you can edit or delete categories. The bug is that you can't delete any categories. It just says there is script problems in the Explorer frame. It's impossible to remove any categories.....