"Latest Products" text disappeared?

Guest zman

Guest zman

Hello!

I noticed that on my store the "Latest Products" box is now missing the "Latest Products" text? I'm certain it was there. I also looked at several test sites people are mentioning in the forums and noticed that some have this text but many others are also missing it.

I found mention of this in this topic back on April 15th

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....latest+products

However, there were no responses and this is nearly 3 months later and the final release.

Any ideas on what's up? Check your CC3 site and see if yours is there or missing :whistle:

Guest zman

Holy cow! This is weird...

Just accidently put my mouse up where "Latest Products" should be and BAM, it showed up. LOL! I hit refresh and it went back away. I then used the mouse to highlight it (was invisible!) and when I clicked elsewhere on the page it stayed put and was there :whistle: but as soon as I hit refresh it goes away again???

I'm using IE and I suspect it is an issue with CSS? See if it does it for you please :)

http://www.brentfranker.com/cc3/index.php

If it is there when you click the link, hit refresh and see if it magically goes away and if it does see if you can highlight it with your mouse to make it come back. LOL! Sounds strange but that is what is happening!

Guest zman

Ok... another piece of info... if I put another Explorer window over the top of my store and then drag it back off it shows up when before it was gone! Or, if I just minimize my Explorer window and then maximize (or even just click it in the task bar to bring it back up) it shows back up!

This is the only piece of text that is doing this... the "Latest Products". Any idears? :whistle:

I checked your website and I can see the "Latest Products" text in both Firefox and IE6 without the dissapearing issues you're describing.

Guest zman

I checked your website and I can see the "Latest Products" text in both Firefox and IE6 without the dissapearing issues you're describing.

Thanks for checking!

If you hit refresh a couple of times does it go away? I can see it sometimes as well but when I hit refresh or sometimes even on the first visit to the page, it is goes away. I've noticed this on other sites as well. If it was a broswer issue I'd think it would be doing it with more than just this one piece of text. Hmm?

I submitted a bug report on it just to have somebody more familiar with the "engine" take a look and see if there might be something there causing the problem :o