My first attempt @ cc3

Guest inletmedia

Guest zman

That is VERY nice. I like it! I have a car site as well and it closely matches my home page as well with the black, red, and blue theme. This would save me a lot of work... would you be interested in selling me the template??? :):P:D If so, you can contact me at [email protected] :)

Thanks and nice work!

Guest inletmedia

thanks zman. just as evilhomer i can make a design (template) for the cart to match your store. Contact me if you want to work something out. Thanks

Chad

• 2 weeks later...

nice design

One thing tho

going by ur status in forum u dont own a license (if you do ignore this) and although yours is still on the bottom i think unless im wrong?? u r still breaking the copyright laws by changing the text colour to that of the background colour.

I will check with brooky to confirm this but i think it needs to be visible.

Guest inletmedia

It is there. He has just made it black to stand out on the page (excuse my dry sarcasm). :w00t:

Hillight the page and you'll see. */*

if you can tell me where i can edit the color of it, i will gladly do so ... i honestly looked around for it, but could not find it ... i plan on purchasing a license as well ... but until then i would love to give credit, where credit is due.

Thanks for a great product, and your kind words above :)

Guest Earth Bizz

The text in the side boxes is really hard to read .. maybe you could change it to white as in the home page box.

Also .. while navigating around .. its hard to find a return to home page link .. perhaps you could hyperlink the two header images to index.php. I found myself instintively starting to move my mouse towards there.

My 5 cents worth!

:w00t:

Guest twisted

YOur site is very nice...I give you that.

However,....you really, really need to do something about optimising your iajges for the web.

The entire page took nearly 3 minutes to load. Your cartegory images, given that they are only, what 125 x 125, are way too big at 33Kb each. For that size, they should be no more than 7 or 8 Kb.

Your header image is 67Kb...way too big. I would try and get it down to under 30.

too hard to read most of your site nice try tho heres the one Im doing for a client with CC3.0.1

USA Hair Care

We wil be adding products to it soon

soon as brooky fixes mail order form not sending email to customer

and we can figure out a smart form for contact us...

but you can see the skin Ive designed based off killer

Kinetic