How to have individual shipping fees?

Guest Immortalis

Guest Immortalis

Let's say I have five different products in one category. Each product weights different and therefore the shipping fees is different for each product. But when I look at "edit" for a category, the shipping fees are per order. How do I change so I can have individual shipping fees for each product?

I mean, if I have a small product that would cost to ship for about 10$ and a BIG product witch shipping fee is about 100$, it's impossible to have the same shipping fee for both products.

I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Best,

:)

Guest Earth Bizz

Go get the Individual Product "Ship_Price" mod. When you add a new product you can specify the shipping for that product only.... Leave the Shipping values in the category blank.

Guest Earth Bizz

Sorry .. just went off to find it and then realised this was the CC3 section .. the ship price mod is for CC2. ... I've been playing with CC3 for a couple of says now and there is nothing available to do that yet.

Heres the link for the Individual Shipping Price for CC2 just in case you want to stick with CC2 ... like I have for the time being

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....hip_price&st=15

Scroll down to qdpie's post . He has an install script for the database as well on the same page

:)

Guest Immortalis

Oh! Sorry, but I have made a mistake. My version is not 3, it's 2. Does this patch work for version 3? I think I have to go to the other forum for version 2.