Shopping Cart bug?

Guest Immortalis

Guest Immortalis

When I have some products in the basket and when I click view basket, you can see that there are items, but no information on what types of items. No images, text, price etc. Even in the corner with the digits for calculation of total price is not there.

What's wrong?

Best

Guest GnomeyNewt

Hello,

I have the excat same problem atm. Not sure what's happening. I swear it was working when I first looked at, but who knows whats happening with it now.

As for the sidebox, that seems to be calculating correctly. However the view cart is looking excatly like the photo above. Haven't figure it out yet.

Guest GnomeyNewt

I've figured it out. I had deleted all the tax options so the products didn't have any tax option avilable. Guess the script doesn't know what to do without that info. So if you don't need tax, I guess for now you can just enter 0.00 for your tax.

Not sure about deleting tax completely, but once you change tax, you have to click the Edit button for your products to update the tax setting for each individual product (becauase each product has its own tax setting)

Guest Immortalis

I've tried to update by removing tax, but it didn't help, the problem is still there (if I have now made the change correct). And tax is necessary.

GnomeyNewt

Yes, I downloaded CC3 yesterday and updated it to beta-final.

Guest benseb

You need to have at least one tax option.

> Add a tax level and make sure it applies to your Country (even if it is 0%)

> Edit each of your products and save to apply the new tax level

that should sort it, it did for me!

Guest Immortalis

benseb

Thank you, it did work now! :P

Then there are some new tax problems because I live in Sweden, but I will make a new topic on that one...