Remove prices

Guest vrakas

Guest vrakas

Hi there,

i would like to remove the prices from the cart completely, so a client can see the products and the details but no prices to appear.

Please in details <_<

Thanks in advance

PS: i have allready removed the add to cart and the cart with the help of this forum, so now its used as online product catalogue with content manager for my client. :P

I got a way to remove the prices from the detail view of a product but not on the main page from the latest products.

right i aint got time to go thru whole cart just yet but i can point u in right direction to remove the prices from view product page open the viewprod.tbl file that u edited to remove the buttons i told u to do in earlier post

find at line 23

<p>

<strong>{LANG_PRICE}</strong> {TXT_PRICE}

<span class="txtSale">{TXT_SALE_PRICE}</span>

</p>

remove this eh voila price is gone, my guess is go thru all tbl files that have price on and look for code similar to that.If you get stuck on any holla and i will try and look later 2day.

hth

Guest vrakas

Thanks for your help again ;) but... it was not me you told how to remove buttons.

please refer to http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index.php?showtopic=8975

But you have helped me in the past on other issues as you did now.

i will give it a try ASAP

Thanks my friend :errm:

Guest vrakas

Thanks for the assistance this worked fine.

The other file i had to edit was the index.tpl & viewcat.tpl and removed the price from it. This also removed them from the front page under the latest products. :errm:

Thanks for this

PS:This option i needed and helped in selling 2 licences.

• 6 months later...