East Coast Speed Shop

Guest twisted

Your splash page is black.

When you click enter the color scheme is white and green.

You get to the shop to find a thrid color scheme, default cubecart blue.

A consistent color scheme throught the various areas of your website would make it more cohesive.

As you jump from area to area, shoppers may think they are visitng different sites.

Consistency is a big stickiness factor. Not just in the color scheme, but in the fonts used [i counted at least 5 diffeerent font styles], the layout, and the overall feel.

Its ok to have a spalash page tha is a different color, but perhaps you could change the cart colors to better match the colors fo your main information areas.

Guest inletmedia

agreed, it looked like i just visited 3 separate websites. it took me a little while, but i was able to integrate cube cart into looking just like my site.

If you are interested in having a site made, including matching cubecart, let me know, we can work something out. I also make custom vinyl stickers.

Check out my site and some of my work at www.stickersquad.com/portfolio.php

and my cube cart store is at www.stickersquad.com/store

Guest Earth Bizz

If you replace all "110" table widths with "220" in the search code table in header.inc.php you can straighten up that annoying search box.

You could recolour the "store_logo_bg.gif to black so the header background matches your logo.

:errm:

Thank you for the feed back i think i will do the black header and the green boxes but i treid changing the color of the boxes and couldnt get it to change in the settings menu??? any suggestions?

I been working on a similar idea for a client of mine selling same kinda stuff and more.

You need to sort out your colour scheme really as its all mixed up at the moment.

Other than that good luck from what i hear from my client its a very competitive market.

Where are you based mine is in southampton,U K.

I'd have to agree with Mr Simpson on this one... the colour scheme is just... well it needs work :D

Overall, it needs a little.... de-defaulting it (or customising for use of a better word :rolleyes:)

The scrolling "Welcome to East Coast Speed Shop" doesnt do anything for me personally... That combined with the moving logo and category image ("Performance") it makes the website a little distracting... particularly away from the actual product your selling.

As for your main website, well i dont mean to sound offensive or anything, but to me it just seems rather.... cheap. Personally (and i must stress this is just my opinion :P), i would never purchase from any business who has a FrontPage template website...

Perhaps looking into having it professionally designed, or even just buying a cheap template... in fact i may have one lying around here somewhere that may be suitable (*goes digging through my my docs folder...*) if you're interested....

Anyway, i think with a little time and effort, you'll have yourself a nice little website there :)

Good luck! :)