adding a graphic

Guest emailanj

Guest emailanj

I WOULD LIKE TO ITERGRATE JUST THE TOP GREY BAR AND THE GREY BACKGROUND LINES INTO MY SHOPPING CART, CAN SOME ONE PLEASE GIVE ME STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS? http://www.cartmule.com/

I AM GOING TO USE THE KILLER THEAM SO MOST OF THE OTHER COLORS ARE OK. I THINK I CAN DO THE LOGO. Also does anyone know if the fixes for version 3, that is to be released on the 15th, will be something that I can add to my existing software or will I need to start all over again? I have a couple hundred products for the cartmule web and I would hate to have to upload them twice so I have been kind of holding off.

ALSO WHILE YOUR THERE, CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON MY SITE?

I ALSO HAVE www.proshowequipment.com and my cart is at www.proshowequipment.com/store/upload. I changed the logo. This site is brand new and our products are still being developed.

Thanks,

anjanette

Guest emailanj

P.S. I don't think I need to replace the whole skin do I? I was just hoping to add three Images, my logo, the divider grey bar and the background image. I have front page 2002.

Thanks,

anj

Guest vrakas

Logo change /public_html/skins/you skin/styleImages/backgrounds

Replace the topHeader.gif

skins\your skin\styleImages\backgrounds

These are the buttons on the top and bottom

The lines i saw a post somewhere so do a search for it.

Hope this helps :P