Proper procedure of creating new site docs

Guest rukiman

Guest rukiman

I haven't seen this covered elsewhere apart from simply modifying your template to point to the new document.

However, what is correct procedure to add/remove a new site document to the cart?

I want to add "Payments & Shipping" and "Size Chart" and remove "Terms & Conditions"

Thanks.

Guest vrakas

To remove "Terms & Conditions

in the admin goto site documents and you can edit or even delete it.

To be able to add pages without having to ADD PRODUCTS.

Create pages in your favorite editor and give them a name like page1.php, page2.php and create links on you site to those pages.

About the other questions, i dont have an answer.

Hope this helps :P

Editing, Deleting and Creating Site Docs is pretty straight forward.

CC Admin CP > Documents > Site Docs

A dialog opens that lists the SDs and offers basic commands to edit, delte or add.

You can delete any exisitng doc or (look in upper right corver) add a new doc. The Editor is not the greatest - and the editor window height isway inadequate - but you can create your text in any other editor, then copy/paste it into that window.

If you want to format the text, but are frustrated by that small window and the jerky action of the editor scroll, again, use a thrird party HTML editor but before you paste the code, click on the editor icon for "source" and then paste.

Submit and you have a new Site Doc.

Guest rukiman

LOL thanks.

I already did this but the hack way. I used phpAdmin to insert my sitedocs into the database. Didn't notice the option in admin. :P