3.01 Upgrade done - Still Bugs

Guest netgroup

Guest netgroup

I'm really sorry to post this, but I waited patiently for two weeks for 3.01 to fix two bugs which others had posted up and were in the bugs list.

I don't want to add them again to your workload but I've upgraded to 3.01 and these two issues still exist. (there are others which are small and minor compared to these two).

1) Royal Mail Shipping and/or shipping by weight

In version 3.00 it returned a 'Cannot Ship Items of that Weight' error. Now it returns, 'We cannot ship our products to your country'. I have the ISO fields filled in, in the shipping and am only using UK and US for my delivery options during testing.

2) Stock figures don't deplete when an order is placed.

At which stage the figure is meant to drop I'm not sure, but this is what I've tried.

After the customer goes to the paypal page to make payment and I receive an email notice that the order has been placed - I then go back to the store. I logout. Then call up the product (customer side) and it shows the product with exactly the same stock number as before.

Maybe I have to actually process the order?

So I go to the admin section, and complete the order process.

Go back to the customer area. Repeat what I did above and it still shows the product with exactly the same stock number as before.

I would have thought, from the number of posts on the forum re the two bugs above that they were pretty fundamental to getting cubecart 3 useable ?

Thanks

Guest netgroup

Just wanted to add.

I really like this software and appreciate all of the work that has gone in to make it what it is, but at this stage I fear I'm going to have to alter my business model to avoid using the shipping options in preference for something else - and will have to manually change the stock items each time someone places an order.

It could be worse.