Is Cube Cart ready?

Guest emailanj

Guest emailanj

Please, I need help...straight answers please. Is Cube Cart ready? I work for an established company that has been on the net for over 12 years, as soon as I announce my cart, it should be pretty busy. We can lose big accounts if it goes wrong. As a small company we struggle to look big and a Cart disaster would be horrific.

I think Cube Cart is the best cart out there, I just love the features But among a few other bugs, Installing the shared SSL CERT has got me stumped, I just can't seem to install it without getting locked out of the admin. And I have to have a secure site. I was really hoping they were going to make this fix a priority in 3.0.1 for the company's that use gateways and not paypal. Any one out there using Cube Cart for anything other than Paypal successfully? PayPal seems to be one of there main focuses so I would think it would run good.

Anj ;)

Guest Evil Sports

Only if you give FREE shipping because the shipping module is wacked. I gave away over $100 in shipping before I noticed it was not calculating it on the orders.

Yes I am stupid for not testing for a few days before running it ;)

yes but shipping by categoy is a wacko idea...

for example, if I have a category called .sports/weight lifting

in that category are weight benches and 5kg weights.

one costs 50$ to ship, the other 10$

I can think of a lot fewer examples where everything in 1 category would be the same size and weight.