Language support for multiple Administrators

Guest retire_young2005

Guest retire_young2005

Anyway to ad language support to different Administrators.

I just installed 3.01 and have been testing it out. I have myself as a Super Admin and a business partnet as Admin user.

I read.speak English. My business partner reads/speaks Spanish. Any way for the admin users to switch the langauge of the admin controls only and not the shopping cart?

Guest wow1111

shouldn't be as complicated... don't use default language therefor but add admin_lang field to database and setup another admin_lang folder... also needs to implement admin_lang control field in admin area. like this there is no need to touch the existing code. ;)

Really? B)

don't use default language therefor but add admin_lang field to database and setup another admin_lang folder... also needs to implement admin_lang control field in admin area.

You are absolutely right. No issue about. :) But what i told is here more in detail...

$config = fetchDbConfig("config");

include_once("../../language/".$config['defaultLang']."/lang.inc.php");

It must be changed (about 70 files). ;)

Have you any other effective method to obtain an admin_lang value from DB in accordance with

like this there is no need to touch the existing code
?? :(