reviews and feedback requested

See http://www.wendycostastudio.com/store/index.php

I'd appreciate feedback. The product list is not fully populated and I have photos and text to add but this is where I'm at in the skinning thanks to the help of too many people to thank again. If I did not thank you at the time, I apologize.

BTW - you'll notice that I got rid of the boxes for currency and language because the site is specific to one language, one currency.

Also, I removed the default links from the Information box and installed the Site Docs links. I think they are too important to be hidden in the dark at the foot of the page.

There's an interesting issue with that box. Compare it in Firefox and MS/IE. I'd originally add "text decoration: underline" but it clashed with the lack of text decoration in the rest of the site. So I revised it to "none" - The MS/IE view displays that but the underline persists in Firefox. Wonder why?

Joe

It looks okay to me. as far as feedback goes....

there is annoying thing that happens on your site. In the popular products box.

when you mouse over the link, the text gets bold and it makes the box grow in length and pushes the mailing list box down. so the effect is that that mailing list box jumps on the page.