MANUAL CREDIT CARD - I DID IT!!!

Very good work on this one, if you pay a small fee (£13 for 3 months) you can remove the mals-e logo & customize all the pages, so it looks like customers have never left your store! Im just trying to get the templating system to work on the print_order_form page to tie in with the rest of the site.

Any ideas anyone?

Just been browsing around my cc admin & there is a mals-e gateway, works spot on! With no mods. Why are we using the print_order_form?

I was thinking a similar thing... but I would change your question to ask why are people doing this "mals gateway" hack, rather than a "print_order_form" hack, unless I missed something.

So the question is:

What does this hack do that the mals gateway does not do? (note: I have an outstanding issue with the mals gateway, in that it erroniously clears your cart before the transaction is complete on the mals site.)

Guest operationparts

Hi,

I just signed up for a mal's account for offline processing and have a problem that I think may be related to enabling the mal's module since it used to work fine. I also added the following mod: cubecart3[1].0.6_search_engine_friendly_mod_v4.3.zip so that could also be the problem. I am running cubecart 3.0.6.

The problem is that I have postal order form enabled but when a customer selects it and continues they are sent back to step #2 of the cart. The code that is causing this is below. When I have the one line commented out (as shown below) it works as it should so for some reason the $result is being returned as FALSE when it should be TRUE. The code is from modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderform.php starting at line #75.

$result = $db->select("SELECT * FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum INNER JOIN ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer ON ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum.customer_id = ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer.customer_id WHERE ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum.cart_order_id = ".$db->mySQLSafe($basket['cart_order_id']));

if($result == FALSE){

//header("Location: ".$glob['rootRel']."cart.php?cart.php&act=step2");

}

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Chuck

I'm new at this but I looked at my file and I don't have (//) marks in front of the word (header) Could that be it? Mine works fine.

My code:

if($result == FALSE){

header("Location: ".$glob['rootRel']."cart.php?cart.php&act=step2");

}

+++++++++++++++++++++

Your code:

if($result == FALSE){

//header("Location: ".$glob['rootRel']."cart.php?cart.php&act=step2");

}

Guest operationparts

I added the // so that that line would be skipped, that's the only way that it will work but that will cause other problems. I think that the problem is elsewhere.